Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Already Callin' You Mine



Dear L,


I almost told you I loved you, and I think you could tell I was getting really close. I don't know why in the hell you decided to leave without any explanation after some of the wonderful things you said to me...and the way we looked at each other. I just don't get it, and I've never had anyone walk out on me in this way before.

I guess it really doesn't matter why. It was probably for the best. If I was honest with myself, I couldn't be with you. You were too old, and we didn't believe enough of the same things about life, but our chemistry was undeniable. I would have given up the world for that chemistry...and I was about to. Thank God I didn't get the opportunity.

My only hope is that one day you'll man up enough to give me an explanation. I've already let you go, but I just want to know why. What happened L? We were so good. We had so much fun together. I just want to understand, so that I can figure it in my mind.

Either way, as much as you hurt me with ignoring my texts and phone calls, I don't even really care. What I got to experience with you, will always be worth it. How we were together reminded me that fairy tales really do happen, and that my romantic expectations have been gruesomely low. Thank you so much for the laughs and the cuddles and the kisses and everything else. I will always cherish this past month as one of the most incredible experiences of my life.

You were an adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment